Thursday, October 13, 2011

Week 8

Well, I could spend an entire blog talking about my exciting week full of studying, or I could just skip to the good stuff :) This past Saturday was the day I have anxiously awaited for the past 7 months: The Ohio State v. Nebraska Homecoming Game, and did it ever live up to expectations? I would say so... Biggest comeback In Nebraska Football History. And, I was there! Check it out:


Yes, that is my SUU jacket, but it's the warmest and most rainproof thing I have. It rained on and off the entire game, and the entire first half was a little saddening to watch, but all worth it for the second half come-from-behind win. The entire atmosphere was absolutely astounding! The crowd was louder than anything I have heard in my entire life. I am nearly positive those of you in Utah probably heard the roars of cheers as we scored our comeback touchdowns.

For those of you who may have missed the epic game this past weekend, check out the highlight real. Unfortunately, you won't be able to hear the thundering nature of the crowd, or see the rain falling, but you'll get a glimpse of the atmosphere I enjoyed this weekend:


Really, it was absolutely fantastic. A good way to unwind from the stresses and quantity of coursework. All else seems to be well out here in Lincoln. I kinda have a great and humorous experience many of you would probably be interested in hearing about:

This past week I was getting home from school, and was heading towards my room in the basement. While I was descending down the stairs in my socks both of my feet flew out from under me (understand that we have very steep stairs that are additionally very shallow) and I came down so hard on the stairs that I cracked the small window nearby, and proceeded to thump the remaining half a flight down to the bottom. I started my roommates so bad they had thought I had tripped down the entire flight and had gone head over heals several times, but really it wasn't all that bad. Luckily, the shards of glass miraculously didn't hit me, and it is just a sore bum for now, not to mention a good story.

No comments:

Post a Comment